Ladies: Do You Dare Take My Kardashian Challenge?
Ladies! Did you view this Kardashian marriage debacle with disgust? Distaste? Are you currently single, and saying to yourself, “I could do way better than that?”
Well, here is your chance! For a limited time, I am offering myself up as marriage material!
Here’s what I can give you:
1) Glamour. I’m a high roller in such places as the second floor of the Black Swan, and the Gladstone, although the latter doesn’t know that yet.
2) Sports. Just for you, I will take up basketball on the XBox Live 360.
3) A media blitz. I have a camera capable of recording at 720p in full monophonic sound. And a working YouTube account.
4) Good looks. Just check this out.
5) Social media blitz. In tandem with 4) and 3), I have both a Facebook and a Twitter account. With your followers combined with mine, we could reach up to 500 plus your followers in our multimedia courtship and subsequent taped marriage!
(Total number may be less than 500 since my Twitter followers fluctuate daily. Plus I think some of them are bots. Or following me by mistake. Or both.)
6) Rubbing Kim’s Face in it. $22 million and 72 days? Amateur! I say we can do it for $220 and 7.2 days! Ha! What do your Hollywood credentials and intriguing fashion lines have to say about THAT, Kim?
Serious inquiries only.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.